Sunday, November 30, 2008

Awesome Blog Award

My friend at the Mad Bush Farm Crew has seen fit to present this award to the Timespanner blog. (This one I can't turn down -- "an offer I can't refuse, Giovanni!" -- because unlike a lot of other Blogger awards going around, my friend has geared it so that it doesn't have to go in turn to an oddle of other blogs in turn in order to be accepted. Which is good, 'cause I don't know a whole lot of other blogs. Mainly those of my dear friend at Mad Bush.

So thank you -- I do heartily and gratefully accept this award. Soon as I can come up with something historic like, I'll return the favour. But this one is really beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. Heh heh heh heh...she goes off laughing evil like...heh heh heh.

    COOL!!!!!! SHE ACCEPTED THE AWESOME BLOG AWARD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Lisa! Quite a "feather in your cap!"

    Bill

    ReplyDelete